Thankyou to everyone who made me smile in one way or another today : )

Still havent made up my mind on where to go, didnt really wanna think about it as well. SMU sounds too cool, NUS sounds too good. Hmm I think I somehow have an answer, but I just need some assurance. What Ms Koh said was very true, that actually what matters is not where I choose, but its more important how I choose to fit myself into the school. NUS or SMU, Im sure they'll both be able to provide me with a reputable degree. All I need now is to find a place where I can really enjoy the process of learning and spend my 4 years of university life (:I've been having poor appetite these few days, havent been having proper meals.
Monday's dinner - Half of a yam puff
Tuesday's dinner - 3 nuggets
Today's lunch - One sausage
Today's dinner - One quarter plate of rice.
Feels good to be eating little though.
Okay its time to sleep. Tomorrow will be better (: